Stickers can play a very important role in boosting any business, as they can be affixed to almost any medium, and can convey a range of messages. Of course, sticker design is very important, with effective use of company colours and logo, and with that in mind, here are just a few ways that stickers can help your business.
- Co-Branding – If you work with other local businesses, why not ask them if they will place some of your stickers in their business premises, and you could do the same for them. Doing this is mutually beneficial and you might be surprised at how easy it is to forge alliances with other businesses in your area.
- A Design That is In-Keeping with your Branding – It is obviously important that any sticker labels (known as สติ๊กเกอร์ติดสินค้า in Thai) you create are a part of your branding, so make sure that you use company fonts, colours and, of course, your logo whenever possible. If you search online for a local sticker printing outfit, they would have the know-how and equipment to design and print colourful stickers that will help get your business noticed.
- Effective Sticker Distribution – Once you have your stickers designed and printed, resist the temptation to hand them out randomly, rather come up with a strategy that ensures the stickers will enjoy maximum exposure. You could hire a team of enthusiastic to hand stickers out at shopping malls, while trade fairs and exhibitions are always going to bring results.
- Look for Community Notice Boards – These are great places to stick a few of your stickers, and a drive around the area should help you to pinpoint such notice boards. Be careful not to post stickers in places that you do not have permission, as this could land you in hot water, and don’t ever stick stickers to surfaces that will be problematic when removed.
- Point of Sale Stickers – By placing a few calls to action at the points of sale in your retail store, you are encouraging the consumer to make a purchase, and as they are in sticker form, it is simple to attach calls to action in exactly the right locations where they will be most effective.
- Giving Out Stickers with Purchases – Another very effective way to get your business noticed, including a few stickers when customers make purchases will certainly pay dividends in the long-term.
- Company Vehicles – Every company car or van offers an opportunity to add to your branding, and with special stickers that can easily be removed, you can change your message every few months. Putting stickers on vehicles means the message will be seen by so many people, so it is good value for money to use company vehicle space for some branding.
Prior to doing anything, make contact with a local sticker printing company and with their design expertise and their wealth of experience, they can help you create the ideal stickers that will get your company noticed in all the right places. All of the above ideas are likely to produce good results, so don’t delay, call your local sticker supplier today.